Misty has kindly nominated me for a Sunshine Blogger Award for which I’m truly grateful so thank you 🙂 Head on over to The Bikini Bookworm and read some great posts about her insights into fitness and good reads 🙂
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked (and answer below)
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and let them know they were nominated
- Ask the nominees 11 questions
The questions Misty asked me:
- Where did you grow up? I grew up in the UK with a few years in Dubai.
- Do you work out regularly? At the moment I go running 5 days a week (you’ve caught me at a good period haha!)
- Do you like to cook? I love to cook when I have no time pressure!
- What’s been your favourite vacation? I’ve been lucky enough to visit over 30 countries but my favourite has always been New Zealand (it was a year long vacation!)
- What’s your least favourite food? No amount of pineapple on pizza will make me think of Hawaii – take the damn stuff off.
- What’s your favourite animal? Dogs, dogs, dogs
- What’s the last book you read? Hector’s Search for Happiness by François Lelord
- Do you have any kids? No, but I really want a dog!
- What TV shows do you watch? What TV shows don’t I watch would be an easier question 😉
- Do you prefer indoors or outdoors? There’s nothing better than getting out into nature but curling up indoors with a good book is equally nice.
- What would your perfect day look like? Renting a cabin by the sea, eating good food and drinking red wine with good people 🙂
My 11 nominees:
Dedicated Polygot: Maria blogs about all things life with great perspectives.
Seeds 4 Life: A great website about personal development and inspirational advice.
Curious London: Emily writes about unusual and quirky things to do in London.
Free Thoughts of A Scattered Brain: A nice blog with some great thoughts and insights.
80 Insights: Jerry writes great, insightful posts about life.
Smores and Sundresses: A blog about the great outdoors and all things camping
A Virtual Vegan: Amazing vegan recipes.
That Weird Brown Girl: Pooja has a hilarious blog – worth a read.
fiddledeedeebooks: Dee posts some great musings 🙂
Message In A Bottle: Clint finds old messages in bottles and tracks down the original senders – heartwarming stuff!
Maudie + Jane: A lovely blog with lovely recipes 🙂
My 11 questions:
- Would you rather live like a king/queen with no friends or family OR be homeless with your friends and family?
- Would you rather always have to say everything on your mind OR never say a word in your whole life again?
- Would you rather eat your favourite meal every day for the rest of your life OR never eat your favourite meal again?
- Would you rather live a short life and be rich OR a long life but be poor?
- Would you rather know everything OR be amazing at every activity that you try?
- Would you rather find happiness in a place OR in another person?
- Would you rather find happiness in your current place in life OR find a better place in life and then become happy?
- Would you rather speak every language in the world OR be able to play every musical instrument in the world?
- Would you rather be able to always know the perfect thing to say OR look like you never aged beyond 25?
- Would you rather have unlimited money OR make a discovery that changed the world and get no payment for it?
- And the all-important question: What makes you happy?? 🙂